Thursday, July 2, 2015

Day 1: Life in the MTC

Hey guys!!!

So... I don't have a lot of time to write, just a few minutes to tell you how I'm doing.

Things are fantastic here at the MTC! We just talk about the gospel in Japanese all day. Which combines two of my favorite things. :) It's a little challenging, but I've always liked a challenge. Tomorrow, we will be teaching our first lesson in Japanese. They described an investigator, and we had to come up with what to teach. Can't wait to try it!

My companion, Elder Johnson, is AWESOME!! I would have sent you a picture of my companion and district, but I didn't know I would be writing home today.... sorry - I'll have to do that next week. He and I have opposite strengths in Japanese, so we can teach each other a lot. God knew what He was doing when He put our companionship together!

So... I don't know the exact date that we leave for Japan, but we will be leaving in about three weeks. 

Love you all!!

Hurrah for Israel!

Elder O'Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment