Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Week 101: Went to the Temple

Hello everyone!

It was a great week! It felt pretty normal, so I'm not really sure what to write about.

Another three Conferences. This time, there was a lot more travel... went all the way up to Niigata! So we left at 6:45 Thursday morning to go to Kiryu Conference and came back 8:50 Friday night after Niigata conference. Tuesday was Matsudo.

Wednesday, we had Eikaiwa. Had some new young students! That is always exciting. We also took a challenge from Elder Yamashita with all the members. Every time we go to a restaurant, dendo (proselyte to) the workers. Two of the people at the restaurant were interested! So we switched contact info. Of course, we always talk to everyone on the streets, but store workers is a new level for me. But I'm always willing to push myself!

Saturday, we got to go to the Temple! I also went today, thus my p-day was on Tuesday. Saturday, we went with Bro O. First time for baptisms! Also got to see lots of Niigata members. It was a good day.

What I definitely can say from this week is that the temple is the house of God. It is operated by His power. It is a place of comfort, peace, and revelation. Certainly, I can say "that all people who shall enter upon the threshold of the Lord's house may feel [The Lord's] power," for I have felt it there (D&C 109). I recommend it for all who are seeking direction, peace or strength. Which is me everyday. I just wish I could go there more. :)

Love you all!

Hurrah for Israel!
Elder O'Reilly

With Bro. O at the Temple!

Went to Asakusa today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment